Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yesterday~

OK, I notice I didn not update anything y'day.


Y'day was Friday. (obviuosly... *faint*)

Yesterday got B2B class lor... then one hour break (ate lunch with Ziling, Kai jing. Wei Mei and Sook Sheng came later)... we had some shopping chat that made me wish that I would jz shop and buy like there's no tml..

Well, soon after the 1 hr, it's time to back to the real life
(Im in Inti canteen anyhow... and have a hr Advertising class to attend)

Ok... finally the class end (It was hard for me to concentrate after the flying image of me buying shoes, pants, top, etc etc etc )

Went down to CF room.. there start my bz hour.
BZ moving tables, chairs, coordinate the team, plug in the cable, move the amps... etc etc all the things that need to be done before CF starts.

Worship session:
It was cool... I love the presence of God around the room. ^_^

The only thing was the louzy amp Inti SUbang Jaya has.. so bad until the musician's performance turn out like not as good.. actually they are good!!! =P

Preacher:
Paster Ryan was our guest speaker y'day.
He was talking about the standard that we shld have (I hope that im right.. cant remember what has he shared.. forgive me ok i realyl got short term memory...)

Spontaneous prayer meeting:
It's like so long we have nv had this kinda prayer meeting...
When ppl pray together hand-in-hand that u can feel the closeness of us as a united team...
I was touched.. by God's grace.. and love... and with Him thing that seems impossible can happen.

p/s: Im feeling sad that I can't afford to join them for the prayer walk thingy in college, as Chaveli has been chasing me for my ADvertising part. Im so afraid that I can't get back the momentum anymore once I step out of the house...

This is the reason why I chose to isolate myself at home at times... especially when assignments, test, exams are near.

After the prayer, we went to McD for a tea session. I didn have my camera with me. Or u will get to see like 6-7 McD twin seated chairs combine together. It was a long and huge gathering ok? I so miss the time when the older gang was there, where we alwys have long tables yum cha session. Talking crab, laughing... teasing each other but we were so united!!!!!


I pray that the new generation of CF will have over this level of unity that all of us can work together... closely as a Group in Christ. Amen?

We spend almost one hr plus in McD talking, eating, bla bla bla...
Adrian (the Tan lar) queued up twice eheh trying hard to fill up his stomach. I whack quite some french fries, curly/ curley? fries...

It's good to have a bonding session like that. So that we can get to be more comfortable with each other, and get to know each other well. Then, the commitment towards CF (to serve God in the college) will be easier to be built up.

Later, again my itchy legs and hands reminded me about the CNY shopping.. I haven get to go out to buy and shop for anything yet ok?.. But seems there's no one there to company me, I had decided to jz come home and do my asg. (mayb it's God's plan lar.. for me to focus on my work hihi)

Back home, Shelies was suffeing headache, so I took up the post to take care of the small little Ken Joe I fed him milk, trying to make him sleep, carry him... etc etc. I almost fell asleep while feeding him milk (it's milk powder ok? *knock*), becos he took so long to drink one small little bottle of milk. He was sleeping and drinking, then I was carrying, feeding him and sleeping. Finally, Shelies came to rescue me by taking him back to her room. *phew* I was so tire after the day ok? not that I don love to teman him and take care of him.


THEN, that's the time when Chaveli msn me and rush me for my work.. hahah


so, the next part of my night (morning?) I was doing my assignment.. till I almost doze off at 2am in the morning in front of my pc...

That's all of my yesterday.


END of report!

No comments: