Monday, February 26, 2007

TODAY~

Hmm... what shld I write today?

Today's classes were quite ok, little bore due to the fact that Im still quite in the holiday mood.

It was a torture to be waken up by my alarm at 6am this morning. I so wish that I could die on my bed lol... dragged my feet to toilet... I forced myself to wake up.


I was quite enthusiastic and energetic for the first two hours of my class, but... sad to say it only lasted two hours. The following classes I can feel my heart screaming so loudly and my body telling me how reluctant it was to stay in the classroom. >_<

No choice, I have to stay...



Suppose to go Dim Sum with John Gan and Eric in USJ according to y'day night's plan. But, eric smsed at 9 plus to cancel it as he was feeling so unwell last night after our sinful feasting session. Yeah we had dinner at about 7 plus, then after some time shopping in Jusco we left IOI mall to Old Town kopitiam for a drink. See see after reach there, I felt like eating again... (I did not eat much during dinner) So, we ordered one bowl of Tom Yam Mee siam soup, one thick peanut butter toast and another French toast later on. U must be thinking how crazy we were.


I can't deny but to agree that it was quite crazy!


so.. after all the heavy food whacking, eric got stomach upset I guess and vomited in his office... That's the reason why we got to cancel our Dim Sum session... anyway it's more important to rest than to force himself to layan us...



so... classes continue went on and on and on... I have to keep psychoing myself that Im happy in the class and I CAN concentrate no matter what all the time. HOWEVER, the last hour (the 6th hour) of the market research class, I can't take the boredom and actually left the class and went home during the break....


-_- I know it's not right to skip class... but... haiz... no one will understand how torture it is to sit in that class especially when u got no mood at all...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A new recipe that I've learned today!

In order to get that kinda congee porridge.. the very very boiled and soft kind... U have to continue to stir and cook it for about 1 hour. Ok, later on I got to know from Eric that I need not smash or stir but just leave the porridge in slow cooker for 1 hour plus I can always get the same effect. -_-" wasted my afford by... yeah.. I was smashing the porridge and stirring it above the super hot steaming pot like mad lady... tell lar earlier.... T_T


Anyway, Im still happy for the pot of porridge I've cooked heheh.. I believe it is super nice ahhaha...


Well... that's all for now.. dono what to write di...



3 comments:

Teng said...

Hey..thanks for the congee...it was great to know that someone cared about my health..thanks sister in Christ...hehe...

oh yah...it tasted great...

Eva S. said...

like u said.. sister in Christ... so... no choice have to take care on Jesus' behalf...


^O^

john_gan said...

what is congee ah? my england not so powderful... btw, lets have another session of food whacking! haha...