Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's been days... when I last update my blog.

Reason? I do not know!

I was stucked in my Small B indiv assignment that due on 29th Jan, that's the reason why I did not really dare to touch my blog (it's quite time consuming to write lol).

In addition, my 2nd sister-in-law (Shelies) gave birth in SJMC on the 31st Jan that's why I was kinda bz for that issue (dono what did I bz for...).

Here is the photo of the cute little baby boy, Ken Joe (the Joe still not decided whether to spell Chu or Joe... but I suggested Joe, as it sounds more educated than Chu-pig in mandarin).


Don't you think that he is so adorable? He was so pinkish and fair when he first born... other than that, he has dimpers on both side of the cheek and it's super balance ok?

I love rubbing my nose at his cheek as it's so super smooth!!! Yumm Yumm lol...

Feel like biting him all the time ahahah...

well im not a perverted Ku Jie ok?




This is the photo of the older brother, Ken Yew when he was born!


Wait, don't you think they... look.... super... alike??????

We were so super shocked when we see 'Ken yew" like went back to his baby look.... that's quite scary ahahha.. not so scary after all actually.


Well well well.. our Sam Family's household members has increased to 9 ppls now currently exculding my maid, Yati and my two doggies... soon, there will be another new member coming into the group in June! Then my house will have 10 ppls... wow.. sounds like a big family lol.

Yeah, my first sister-in-law Connie is pregnant currently, and will be delivering her first child in the June. This is a prosperity year as my family members are ever increasing eheh...


May the Lord keep all of my family members in good health! May He continue to bless us, more abundantly. I will be more than happy if the blessings in my financial is ever increasing too. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh yeah, thank God for bringing another new life into my family, and His blessing towards Shelies of the smooth delivery process. He is so good!!!!!




^O^

No comments: