Friday, February 09, 2007

Looong Day!

Hmm... a day had passed... so fast!

I was doing asg since morning, scratching my head again. Wonder how many thousand hairs I'd lost due to my study.

Afternoon.. lunch time... still doing asg...

I keep feeling stress and brain dead so many times that makes me keep walking up and down to look for food. I have been eating and eating and again eating since I've locked myself at home to do asg.

Went out to Small B class at 3pm, hoping that the lecturer will be done with our individual assignment that had passed in so that I would know my marks and all... Somehow I expected the date of releasing the asg wil be delayed. As expected, she denied on promising to give back by today (I meant y'day). Whatever...

The class was really long, the two hours seem never ending.


Finally, it ended!!!! But subang was having heavy rain at that time, where I could not walk to aunty Mei Ling's hse. Yeah, we were invited by the very sweet Aunty and Uncle for a gathering Dinner in JO's Restaurant @ SS15. Although I was the first one to reach her house where others were somewhere else, I got to have a very nice chat with her. We were chatting and watching TV at the same time, amazing huh? =P yeah ladies can do that!

Later, Adrian reached with Chen Fei at the same time then Aunty went up to bath.. so we just sit down there talking some nonsense. I can't recall what did we talk but I do remember when Clayts called Aunt. Mei Ling's house I tried to fool him about calling on the wrong number. hihi... it's not good to do that, but once in awhile, no harm right? lol

.
.
.
.
Finally, everyone is here. Uncle, Aunty, me, clayts, adrian, fei, wee kee, cat, chloe, eric (that's all right?). We head on to the venue straight after that.

.
.
.
After I've found the parking, just got to sit down for awhile, the dishes were sent over to the table di.. super fast right? I was really amazed by the speed of their service. We had curry fish, taufu, chicken (nice....) two veges, I guess that's all, right????

.
.
.
30 mins later, all the dishes.. went...
EMPTY!

We'd eaten up all the dishes w/o any left over. Yeah, we have almost all the big eater guys there other than John Gan who did not get to come becos of a dinner. Man! U missed out the curry fish wei, it was.... CHUN!!!!!

hmm.. after the dinner... the others went over to Aunty Mei Ling's house to have fellowship but I have to leave becos of the two chps test for B2B. So.. that's all of my day!


Now I've just finished writing out the chp 2's notes into two pages of text pad paper. Following the strategy that taught by Ms. Kumari. I guess it's quite helpful to write out the point. Text Book is tooooo dry and lengthy.

hihi.. all the best for my tml's test. It carries no marks lar.. but I don wanna sit in the classroom and cry becos I cant write anythig ok?

Ok... almost 2am.. darn..



CIAO




No comments: