Sunday, February 25, 2007

A non stop Ku Jie's room visiting day

24th Feb 2007.. a bz day of my room...


This little boy, kept knocking on my door and asking me to open the door for him. Can u imagine how hard will it be when the small one knock the door..."Ku Jie... open door... Ku Jie... open door for awhile.. Ku jie... Ku Jie... open door for awhile..."

So, eventually I opened up the door for this small one to 'visit' my room for more than 5 times in within 1 hours time. He came in as if this is his own room.. first thing find my sun glasses and put it up for himself...

Secondly, started to jump on my bed and throw down my 'watermelon' to the floor.... then jump on top of it and keep jumping and stepping it with his leg (on the floor of course). My poor watermelon pillow is something i used to hug and sleep every night... so u can tell it is kinda like dirty after all his 'cruel' crusifixion onto it.... T_T

However, he looks super cute isn't he? I asked him to hug the watermelon for me to take photo.. So he actually did.. ahhahahha...



CUTE....


when he is not naughty... sigh

No comments: