Saturday, February 17, 2007

my Valentine's day

This year, my Valentine's was very unique.

Woke up 7am in the morning, got ready and rush over to college for 8-10's class presentation. Reach college, found parking... and realised my shoe was broken that I cant even walk. Calling like crazy for help in borrowing heels or shoes so that I will not late for my presentation. Susah payah got a pair, the first three steps itself I realise the size is not fit. When I reach my classroom, I have got 2 blister on my feet di...

Classroom, NO pc and projector, so have to present w/o powerpoint slides that I did until so late...

Kai jing could not get a bus... etc etc etc..

After that class, I have to drive back home to change another heels cos I really can't fit into any of the heels Fong Lyn brought for me (really appreciate her for bringing 3 pairs to let me try). Kai Jing followed me back home to lepak. So we eat eat eat.. talk talk talk.. play with Ken Joe... then went back to college for 12pm class.

2pm class ended, went to AUP office to meet up my Advertising grp mate. Woei Chuan called and inform me that he can't make it to college cos he was very sick. So, I went to inform Mr Alex about it. Of course, we did not get to present on that day and I can't finished both my presentation on the same day. (haev to wear formal another day again.... sigh)


Finally... 6pm Advertising class ended. Can't really remember what happen after that but I got home about 7pm to take my very nice shower... After shower... wear nice nice.. and head on to Clayts house for the Single's night party...


This is the food that we had on that night... beef slices, sausages, beef balls, chicken slices, lamb chops, veges, etc

This is the grill pans we used to cook all the raw meats... It was really clean at the beginning, after all it was like..dono... wat... =P

Colourful right???


The part time Cooks... (eh.. cooking or eating???) lol



KC in the house...


Adrian in the house...


JOhn Gan and Kevin
Eating.. drinking...


JG, Pei Yin, Kev, Adrian
Cooking.. again.. eating.. ahhah



Kevin lee and Eric Teng


Are you amazed? How come all the cooks are guys? Where's all the girls?
Well well.. that night the girls were blessed that the guys volunteered to take over the responsibility to grill for everyone. So... our CF guys quite seldom so gentleman one.. (don scold me john gan ahahh)... so i did enjoy the privilege soooooo much!!!!


God is changing them, amen ahahha


well, overall they are my nice and sweet Brothers...

later on Clayts too took over the grill to cook for his family


concentrate huh?



this is Wee Kee, ah Kee kor stoning there. Do u think he was drunk??? Yes I guess so.

After the food session, chloe and Catherine (they are not in the photo when I was snapping) went up to Clayt's room. The remaining ppls (us) stayed in the living room and started to do some crabby song. Eric was in charge of the guitar and everyone started rapping and singing following the flow of the rhythm. It was super duper funny ahahha... to see how crabby we can be ahah.

We composed one song for valentines day and another that called 'da kong chai'. lol... I can't be as good as their creativity, so all I did was just to do harmonisation when they are rapping and singing.

It was fun... it is proven that even though u started ur day badly. It does not curse for ur other half of the day. The day ended prefectly where I had so much fun with my fellow brothers and sisters. Thank God for all the blessings.

1 comment:

john_gan said...

hahaha..... you already know i will bang! hahahaha..... we always are gentlement! :) but no 'leng leng' appreciate only ma... hahahah.....