Sunday, February 25, 2007

21st Feb Relative visiting...

CNY...


see.. this is the huge grp that came to my house for CNY visit that day. ^_^

My 2nd Bro's family
my Bro Mervyn, new baby Ken Joe, wife Shelies and noty one Ken Yew




See... finally he knows how to show the Yeah sigh eheh. Zhi Qian is his best fren.


See... quite lan ci right? When he got good mood he is very cute one...

Hands up!!!!
Look at their expressions ahaha.. like got tied up to the tiang

hehe...

good place to post huh? lol



the left one is my Ah Kim who brought me up since I was young. Next to her is my dear ah hwa jiejie, Jennie Sia.

Ah Kim's beloved son, Xiao Chong

The oldest grand daughter in Ah Kim's family



Hwa jiejie and me.

heee.. see this is my dear mummy



hee.. the OSIM massage chair is too comfy. Biao Jie Fu sleeping sweet and sound



Sumo baby?????



The baby too sleeping soundly.

It shows how all of us enjoyed the gathering to the fullness.. hihi...

No comments: