Thursday, February 08, 2007

One thirty in the morning~

Im so sleepy by now, or to say it more appropriately it should be, Im so sleepy after the day...


Woke up 6am, rush out from the house at 7am yet still got in the jam. Old Klang Road is really a bad and highly congested area. According to Soo Teng, the only way to avoid the early jam is to leave the house at 6.50am. GOSH, how could I??? Class at 8am, but have to leave the house before 7am, for a just 15 mins' drive distance?


All the way jam, until the split road to Jalan Gasing and Taman Desa only I got to relax. HOwever, there's more crazy ppl that driving out there at that time, as compare to me they are more crazy. When I reached subang, it was just 7.30am but the parking space in the area was decreasing like crazy. Thank Goodness I found a parking near to Maybank Finance branch. It's consider so a blessing as it is not easy to get a parking like that in subang 15.


The middle part of my day I have explained in my early post. Hence, I don think there's a need for me to repeat it again.


This is 1.18 in the morning, Im so darn tire but I did not do anything on my work, which I suppose to finish it by today. I was doing the data organising thingy for the CF worship team. Was trying hard to find a worship team organizer to help me in grouping data and arranging the team for worship. Didn't notice much on the time it was almost 12 when I went to bath. Btw I came home at 8,30pm after the meeting with Iggy, clayts and chloe in starbucks.


Im so running out of battery at this moment, but my restless mind and body are not allowing me to jump on the super comfortable bed and take a good night sleep. It's all becos Im so afraid to sleep off the hour, where I know I got so much of work to do before the weekend.


Do you actualy understand what am I talking about?

If u do, pls tell me.. cos myself do not know what I actually doing and typing...



I told myself not to sleep tonight.. but I sooooo feel like doing it NOW~

No comments: