Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Busy days

Did not get the time to update my blog yesterday.

Was writing some B2B notes, then fixing my connection and pc. Later on went to College for worship practice.. then straight to church for Coffee with Pastor (bible study) after that. My voice was quite strained for singing more than 3 hours (4pm-5pm, 6-8pm, 8.30-9.15pm).

What a productive day... ^^


Today, reluctantly got up from my bed went to class.
After class meet up with Iggy for lunch and discussing for the coming high praise team on 23/3 and all the equipment problems we have. Inti college's equipment kinda sucks.. old and lousy due to the bad maintenance...

Continue to discuss about songs for high praise... and the equipment to prepare for the day.. bla bla bla..

2pm, prayer meeting. Only me, Eugene Chin (the conductor of the day), Sarah Jane and Paula.... it was good to have a prayer meeting session to be more close to each other.

3pm- camp committee meeting.
more ppl came in.
Michelle, Esther, Juliyn, Ian, Sui Mei, Sarah me and Eugene.
one left-Paula.

talk talk talk... discuss discuss.. discuss... laugh laugh laugh...



SET!!! (Eugene's favourite line)



Came back home...


Update my blog...

Arrange my schedule for high praise and etc...


later got to shower and go church for Praise and Worship team creative night meeting...









Long Day!

No comments: