Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Finally..

After so many days that had passed, finally we had guests today.


Yeah, it's hard to believe that there was no guests at all for the past 2 days. Some relatives are not dare to visit my house becos my 2nd sister-in-law just delivered the little Ken Joe boy. Don't ask me the reason, I guess that's what they called superstitious.

I have been staying at home since the first day.. for guest to visit my house but.. until today only daddy's former worker and the family came. My family has been feeling so lonely as there was no one to come visit and 'disturb' our lives lol. In contrast I had a great time playing with Ken Yew and hugging my little new Ken Joe baby most of the time. So, today basically was a bz and fulfilling day for my family to bz serving and chatting with guests. Although I only got to sit down and watch tv at about 5pm but it was at least not so boring day for me.

Later on Connie came to visit at about 6.15pm. Thank God for her to take initiative to visit me. It's been more than two months since I last met her. We got so many things to talk about but due to the short time that she has before leave to another dinner we can't really get to chat much. In addition, Shelies came 'kacau' few times while we were nicely chatting in the 2nd living room ahah...


My first bro and sis in law bought the Yu Sang from Sushi King tonight. Hehe it was the first time we actually had a not chinese style Lou Sang after so many years. I like it more than the chinese style becos... it has my very favourite- Crab stick eheh. However my family prefer the traditional one as it has the crispy thingy inside. Connie was invited by my family members to Lou together with us eheh.. the small little Ken Yew too tried to use the chopstick to Lou together with us. Instead of saying some greeting idioms he can only said Ahhhhh together. hahah.. this cute little 2 year-old boy!!!


Connie left in short while to attend her dinner.

Another guest that came was Shelies' partner in her part time wedding planner career. The lady brought her 3 daughters and her 3 maids to my house. Ken Yew did not layan the girls like how he played with Steven (dad's former worker)'s son. No matter how many times we tried to encourage him and how hard we tried to make him play with them, it just never work out. He showed no interested to even look at them... when I look closely I notice they are not the type of girls he likes ahahah... Believe it or not, this small boy has quite good taste in looking at girls ok? If u r not that type of cute Japanese type of baby girl he will not bother even looking. But, if u r his type he will walk directly to u b4 u even notice him ahahhaha...

My family members refuse to believe in that.. but hahah me and his mother know best. Well I pray this boy will not has favouritism after he grow up lol...


Well... that's my day basically. It was not that detailed as in like i did not record down how many times I have changed the pampers and how many hours in total I've put Ken Joe to sleep on my chest and how many times I've walk in and out in my house... lol...


That's all I wanna write I guess... type and think till body aching di...

Ciao

1 comment:

conniexan said...

pity u gotta sit there to rot..:P. c u soon ok