Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Today... I skipped class again, I have to admit!

AFter the B2B class, shiuree's idea of going back home to do work rather than staying around college 2 hrs to wait for the 12-2 class seem really good for me. As I would be able to get the 6 hrs to do my work at home.


Sooo... that's that reason why I left after my 10 o'clock class and came back straight. Although I did not do work for the full 6 hrs, but at least I did came out with something that's productive. Do work until 3pm, I rush back to college for my advertising class, which is a 4-6pm class. Yeah, it sounds really bad, in fact, it is really a bad time.

And guess what, my lecturer only taught for 30 mins, and the remain hour we were asked to look for newspaper advertisement to find the visual ads that fulfilled what he has taught today~


=(


I really feel like, what??? All the way here, just for the 30 mins lecture?


Well, anyway it ended at 5.30pm (30 mins earlier).


Met Iggy while I was walking out of classroom then started talking and talking with him about CF and about me taking up the worship coordinator's post.

Yeah, right... Im taking up the post. Although im not realyl suppose to due to the heavy loads of work, but, until they find someone that is experience to take it I will take charge of that.

It's not that tough I guess, jz arranging ppl to serve every week... argh.. i jz remember i suppose to call the team up and ask them whether they are free to serve next week.

ok, I better do it before i forget. And Im wishing to finish my B2B by tonigth (if possible) so tml night I can join them for Aunty Mei Ling's dinner @ her hse.


Ok, ciao!

No comments: