Monday, February 26, 2007

Gosh, there are so many works and responsibilities piling up and waiting for me to take the action to do. But my brain has died after waking up crazily early in the morning and spending my 9 hours in college with only two hours' break in between.


The spirit is willing, but the physical man is so weak to do anything.


Im so tire until.. got no strength to chat with any of my friends on msn.. forgive me if I've neglected you. Btw I actually put Appear Offline to avoid being rude to anyone if I got no mood and strength to reply.. gentlely.


Ok... mayb I shld just jump on my bed and continue the book Im currently reading the 2nd time and wake up early tml morning to do my work. If only I can straight start my work after breakfast and be productively fruitful in doing my work w/o needing any rest, that will be great! If ONLY... I know it's kinda impossible... BUT... with God's help I will be able to do everything!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, hopefully the TM Net technician Sham will not come too late to fix my slow steamyx connection speed tml...



*sneeze*

Ish.. who cursed me?

No comments: