Sunday, February 04, 2007

My current responsibility

There's many things that have been waiting for me...

  1. Mon- tml 6 chapters Market REsearch test
  2. Web- 2 chps B2B test
  3. Next Monday- B2B grp asg due...
  4. Next Wed (Valentines day... ~~>_<~~) - Advertising grp asg due + presentation + B2B presentation (what a crazy day i will have.... )
So, these are my work.. that I suppose to be focused on... Lepaking, dreaming...













so poor thing....



Ok, Im not suppose to be enjoying my life at the moment.. as a Final Year student!!!!



Forget all the fun time that I used to have, already had, going to have, might have... may be having... and BURN tru the semester!!!!!!!!!!1





Gambate!!!!1



I know I can do it, with the help from the Lord!





OHH~~~





Pls keep me in prayer.... AMEN!

No comments: