Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thank God Im still breathing

FINALLY........ I got to...
breath freely...
play with my little nephew...
sit beside daddy and peel walnuts together...
sit on the living room sofa for more than 20 mins...
enjoy driving instead of rushing home for assignments...
enjoy watching Dream Girls together with cell grp members...
walk, stand, sit, eat, drink w/o thinking of assignments.. for the moment!


Yeah... I love it!

Definitely, it does not mean that all my stress is over
but at least at this moment I m able to live like a human


argh... Can't wait to graduate
Can't wait to get rid of assignments, tests, exams...


Working world ain't something that fun... but...

I know I just have to graduate asap


For sure, with a good result that will glorify the Father in Heaven and my family on earth.



Pray for me...


Amen!

No comments: