Saturday, February 17, 2007

15th Feb OUting

The next day after CNY, Clayts, Chloe, Catherine, Eric, John Gan and me went to One Utama for movie. Before the movie, we went over to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for lunch.




Chloe and Clayts...
2C's???? Hmm....



Poor starving and ill eric and john gan..



sweet sweet me and cathering hehe...


Well, the service of the waiter that served us was bad.. quite bad... absolutely bad (according to the guys)... Anyway, I enjoyed my lunch over there with them ^_^


After all the food whacking session, we went over to the cinema for Ghost Rider. It was not as good as I think it should be. I give 6/10 for the show. The only think I can remember is how cold the temperature was when I was sitting in the cinema and the sound of the motocycle. Can't really remember the scenes in it.

After the show, the guys and Chloe went for bowling. Me and Cathering went for our new year shopping... One U is big and full of clothes, but dono why I just couldn't find anything that I really on that day. Only until the end, I bought one top from PDI which is suitable for casual outing or mayb some formal meeting. It was quite dissatisfying as when finally u get the time and money to shop yet cant get anything you like. However, I went home for the top feeling much better than not getting anything.



That same night, we went over to Friendster Cafe as the earlier plan we had. It was not as nice as I thought. Accoring to Ziling, she heard it is a good place to hang out. But other than the big Friendster Cafe signboard I didn find it so interesting. Anyhow, I appreciate the others to company me as I've never been there before... which means, the visit there was somehow for my sake. (told u my brothers and sisters are sweet didn't I?)

thank u so much...

This is our grp photo. Jia, philip and kevin lee came and join us for the session...


It was quite a nice place for us to chill.. and sad at the same time.. Becos Clayts is leaving to Penang and will leave to AUS again the next day he back to KL. So, I can't get to lepak with this brother anymore. sigh... I know after his absence, our hang out session might not happen again as there is no one else will organise outing like him.. sad huh? Yeah, that half a year after he left for AUS i totally didn go out with any of the fellow that u can see in the photo above.


I pray that this time, the others will still call me out for drink..
mayb they should not cos I shld concentrate on my study instead of all the fun time...


Sigh...






Ok, it's just another few more months...



the Sweet Sept is waiting for me!


No comments: