Thursday, February 08, 2007

Try this~ ^_^

Dear ppl, just take a few min's break and take a short game, I hope it will chill u up... Enjoy!

Iuu.. I just realised that I've chosen the wrong picture for the 'My Vice' part... Im not a smoker ok? Hate the smell of cigarettes, it makes my nose itchy and cause me to sneeze.. so pls don get me wrong...I DONT Smoke! *shy* (why lar simply choose...) I hope it will not affect much the final result of the test. Anyway, I shld remember that Jesus is the judge, so He knows what good and bad for me, just that... I can't get to see the whole list of my good and bad black & white.

However, He does reveal bit by bit to me ... *whinkk* don't ask myself to list out ok? Im still learning to be more perfect. hihi

2 comments:

conniexan said...

yo dreamer..wake up xD

Eva S. said...

Hihi... I never link mysel to a Dreamer world u know?

anyway nice seeing ur msg in my blog..

miss u wei~