Saturday, February 17, 2007

16th Feb CF Meeting~

Last Friday CF meeting was good!
Although the numbers of ppl were small, but it was very impactful.

Praise the Lord!

We did not have any invited speaker.. but Iggy was called by the Lord to share with us...

Here it is...

See the number of ppls not big right? But it was a productive meeting.. the quality is there!!!!!


See.. how wide and sweet their smiles are... told u it's good!


Don't u think Iggy is pastor-look-alike??? lol


After the CF meeting, we went over to asia cafe for bonding session.
EAting, Laughing... joking.. talking nonsense...

Then, I decided to go pyramid for my CNY shopping.
That's also where I got the other 3 tops...

Anittah companied me when I was doing my shopping in Pyramid.
Walk until my leg almost break. Imagine I was wearing high heels and walk in and out F.O.S for dono how many times, etc.

Well, Im happy ahahh..

No comments: