Sunday, February 25, 2007

College starting

Sigh... today is the last day of my holiday, which means 11.59pm would be the last min of my CNY holiday.

When I think of the life where I have to wake up 6am again and only be able to get home by 6pm I can feel the coldness starts from my back right up to my head. Gosh... kinda hate it...

BUT wat to do? Another 6 more months I will out of the tests, assignments, lectures and exams. S-I-X months... sounds long wei... listening to others like John Gan and Eric Teng complain about their work life and how desperately they are looking forward to get MC everyday, I wonder will I become another one to join them whenever we hang out?

Who knows? No one will know, but only the Lord!


Hmm... feeling quite.. bad mood~ I can't tell the reason. It could be jumbled up with every other things that's happening around me since I woke up till now...

One thing I shld keep in my mind, no matter how cute ur children is and no matter how good the kid behave he/she still need some sorts of punishment when they are naughty. Instead of giving in and letting the kid to scream and shout when they are unreasonable is not what a parent shld do. So, whenever the kid is tired or hungry he/she will have all the right to behave rudely like kicking ppl? The worst thing is when parent stand on the kid's side and started to blame on others who was trying to 'layan' the kid. G-o-s-h...

Im OUT!


Well, watever it is. My mood has been unstable for few days due to my very own personal reason. So many reasons that I can't even organised them out. So, leave it... the Lord will take care of it.. I pray...


I pray that my remaing day would be good.. may the Lord grant me Love, Peace and Joy as I do not wanna lost control of my emotion... haiz....Amen!

No comments: