Saturday, February 24, 2007

Y'day outing

It's been few days i didn update my blog.. getting more and more lazy di...

Well, since my dear brother John Gan had written out the y'day outing so detailed I might as well save up the energy and if u r interested what we had done y'day with the gang u can check out his blog from there u will know every single things we had done...

Anyway just to add some missing part here. My highest score of the day @ summit bowling centre was only 74. It was not that good obviously but... Im not a professional bowlers like John Gan and Jack ok? So I consider myself kinda... hmm.. not bad... hehe. I can do better obviously if I get more practice I believe. But, Im still not as keen in bowling as them.

Furthermore, JOhn Gan has missed out the super funny part when they called me in the afternoon. I offered them to join my family for lunch in the restaurant but they felt 'shy' to come. I suggested them to eat around my house area so that will be easier to meet up if they wanna fetch me out. Argh... don wan lar.... it's so out of the way lar... aiyool... don want lar.......
Oh.. ok lor... since u both so lanci.. u all go ahead lor.. since im not the one that is bored... wah... say like that one ah....wah... lan ci... ... true mar.. u both so sian tat's y u called me to go out.. yet so lan ci so picky some more.. then u all go ahead lor.. ahhah. not say im the one feeling bored also.... ghhhhh.... geram. ok lar ok lar.. we will eat around OUG lar..... haiz.. ok ok lar....

Eric Teng, John Gan and Me


hahha.. so u know eventually who's the one that won the battle ahhahahaah....

LOL John Gan too missed out the part when I force them to eat more ice cream so that I have more chance to scoop ice cream for them. I really love scooping ice cream for ppl. That time went out with my classmates all also I force them to eat more and more.. lol I hope they wont get phobia after that...

Well it's a blessing to have a grp of brothers like them to hang out for my spare time... I pray that u have someone u can hang out with too when u need anyone... Amen!

2 comments:

john_gan said...

hahahhaa... dont know why this aunty like to scoop ice cream so much, hahahaha... then ho, she felt very proud when other people scooped wrongly.

Eva S. said...

eh... wat la aunty.. u and my age not that far ok ??????


>_<