Thursday, January 25, 2007

Windy night~

I have been doing my small business assignment for days... finally I've completed 60-70% of it and showed it to the lecturer. It's not perfectly done yet, but at least the structured and information are fit in place.

According to the lecturer, my writing is alright, information also quite ok, but jz the structure of the sentences and the organisation of information a bit messy. So, I still got lots of work to do for the weekend to make it more perfect.

Since I've been stucked in assignments for so many days and nights.. I've decided to let myself rest.. jz for tonight! So, im jz lepaking around my blogs.. my fren's blog... jz wanna do anything that I feel like doing at the moment. Assignment.. I will mayb touch a little bit later, if I still got strength.. or tml (got clas and CG at night).. or mayb Saturday (jia got bday party...).. or Sunday (Church... )...


anywy I will definitely do it at last... let me enjoy the windy and cooling night instead of crying while doing my assignment! So, don't ask me about assignment.. or i might kick u.. heheh


Soon, I have to put myself in bed and rest.. to prepare for tml's battle (sigh) Suddenly I realise I really don have much time to make my assignment more perfect.. darn... T_T could I jz stop thinking about it for one second?



Gosh~ don't spoil the windy night mood.. go away... go away....

No comments: