Wednesday, January 03, 2007

College is starting~

There goes my two months holidays...

I can't believe that tml I will be having all the classes from 8am-4pm with jz one hour break from 1-2pm... There's possibility that I might be having class only on Mon, Wed and Fri if I'm not taking up Business STragety (I don really think I would like that subject). I do not know whether that is a good situation for me or not, as far as I know myself, not having full week class may not be a good thing for me as I would have the holiday mood for the whole sem.

Well, come what may... as long as the Lord is with me I can do all things...

I really have to believe that!!!

Hmm.. to think of it, if Im taking my technique (latin dance) class every monday and wednesday I would be so exhausted after the whole day of full classes in college and continue on the night for latin ...



Well well well... I guess I would not die definitely for that... lol

Dear Lord, be with me my whole final year.. for I wanna glorify Your name by doing well in my studies.. help me not to be lazy... not to be too playful that I would screw up my cert....




AMEN!!!!!

No comments: