Thursday, January 25, 2007

Conversation between me and daddy~

AFter my breakfast, I walked past the living room and greet daddy...

Me: Daddy, morning!

Dad: Morning~ Not going out?

Me: Huh? Go where?


Dad: Go where? (with a noty smile on his face)
How would I know? U always got somewhere to go...

Me: Where got? -_-"
Noo... I got assignment to do...

Dad: (immediately) Good girl...

Me: .......




This is my daddy! That few days when he was resting at home, he always take my attendance to class as.. going out!! -_-''' NOt knowing I got class almost everyday till 6pm so poor thing.. all in his mind is... Im always out... ~~~>_<~~~

That was one day I teased him, next time I will bring my whole pc, monitor down and sit beside u while doing my work, so u know that Im AT home and am doing my work...

He jz smile naughtily...


My dad...


So Lovely! Yet, naughty~ *sweat*

2 comments:

conniexan said...

haha..daddy's gal

john_gan said...

so nice... why my daddy not like that one? hahaha... my daddy most probably will ask "no work ah?" or "eat di ah?"