Friday, January 05, 2007

My day!

Slept at 2am this morning (was doing my B2B work), woke up 7am for 9am's class...


Went to college, class 9-11am B2B and 12-1pm ADvertising...

Had lunch alone in canteen (cos others all missing in mission) with my favourite Ice Expresso and economy meehoon. Chin Eugene came and dropped by and stand around while I was having last few mouth of my dish...

Went to advertising class, as usual, I m always the earliest where there's no one else in the classroom. Not even the lecturer... @_@

OH yeah, all my hard work about the report on the three companies did not get to be used in my B2B class... so.. shall I still do other reports in the coming classes? WEll, I have to.. i guess ther's no other choices... Ms Kumari said, work hard.. or drop the subject... -_-"


After 1pm's class, went to Oasis and chill awhile... with the Peach and Orange McFlurry and free Fries (S) that I bought from McD with Ai Mei...

Oasis was packed as the CF committee suppose to have a meeting over there... Iggy and others were playing table tennis and others were sitting down quietly and waiting for the meeting to be held...

Suppose to go movie with ADrian, clayts, jia they all.. Adrian asked me as the first person when he had planned for the outing. I happily accept and forgot about the venue rehearsal that suppose to have for tml's show in Bukit Jalil PUtra STadium. Well, as u know I did not went for movie eventually...


Feeling so tire and sleepy after all... that's why am I falling alseep in front of my pc so many times jz now...


tml will be another long day for me. 11am have to be in the stadium with make up to run the last rehearsal with others. Although the openning will only start at 2pm, but jz in case we might not have enough time to put on make up so I have to ensure that my make up can last until the whole show end at 6pm plus...


Then, I am suppose to rush over to church for NGC meeting for the month... Hmm... hopefully I would not be too smelly to kill others lol...

No comments: