Thursday, January 11, 2007

A painful night

Before leaving hospital yesterday, a slight headache has started to bother me... In addition, mummy started to nag about me not going for the 4-6pm advertising class.

It's not that I wanna skip class for purpose, but my body is so exhausted and could not even stay fresh and listen to the lecture with a clear mind... what's the point of sitting in the class and could not absorb at all? I was feeling so unwell.. yet she jz couldn't understand my reason and started digging out history (which I hate the most)..

Got back to my room, wash my face and I went straight to my bed to take a nap. Alarm rang at 6pm and I realised my migrain did not get well. In fact, it got worst. Refuse to take pill straight, I went back to sleep and hopefully it will recover when I got up...


The next time I got awaken due to the pain, I realise I got no choice but to take the pill. It seems to be a little too late, the pain was killing me and I could not do anything in helping it. As the pill will not take effect immediately, I tried splashing water on my face and showering my head with cold water, hoping that it will help in reducing the pain. My body was so warm, and I started to feel like throwing out. "Oh no, not again..." This is not the first time that happened to me, feel like vomitting and eventually throw out due to the pain of the migrain. It was so killing when the pain was attacking, yet there's no way of helping but to wait until the pill takes effect. After throwing out several times, in fact ther'es nothing much in my stomach to be thrown out, and I started to feel stomach upset.


Gosh, what a tragedy that after vomitting I got diarrhea straight away. Feeling so weak that I almost black out on the toilet bowl...

Finally I 'crawed' back to my bed... and slept off till this morning 8am.


Thank God that Im fully recovered by all the above scary scenes... and get to have a fresh mind this morning... ^_^

No comments: