Monday, January 08, 2007

Daddy~

Daddy is admitted to hospital...

After knowing him for 25 years... this is the first ever time seeing him lying on the patient bed... what a heartbreaking experience.

Although it's jz a small operation, looking at him lying on the bed instead of seeing him walking around at home reminds me that daddy is no longer that young...

Gosh...


Driving away from GlenEagles Hospital, my heart is filled with sorrow. I can't forget his expression when we were leaving the ward... he looked at us.. trying hard to wave to us... Oh Lord, I wanna have my dad forever with me until the day I stop breathing... can that be my prayer?


He was smiling like small kids when I arrived, as if I've brought the best thing ever for him. Touching his face, holding his hand... I jz wish I would be able to be with him...


His love towards me is almost same as the Lord Jesus has for me. Daddy loves me even when I was a small little naughty devil and causing problems to everyone around me... his love towards me is unmeasuarable.. unconditional... when the world give up on me.. he is always the one perservering not to let go of me...


So many times, I've failed him... but his love has never perished... so many troubles I've made that affected his r/ship with mummy... still.. he pressed on...


Oh Lord, You are so wonderful. You gave me a wonderful father on earth that love me unconditionally... The only one thing that would make my life perfect, is the salvation of my family. I'm still waiting for that day... Lord, remember that You've promised me. "One got saved, the whole family will get saved!"


The death of my neighbour has reminded me, how long have I not praying for my family's salvation. When was the last time I mention about them in my prayer? When was the last time I've ever mention the word Salvation? Who was the last one I prayed for???


..................It's all about myself.................. what a selfish creature!


NO one in this world, would sacrifise as much as my dad..
NO one in this workd, would loves me as much as my dad...
No one in this world, would forgive me as fast as my dad...
NO one in thsi world, would ever give me the most comforting 'sayang' on my head...


SO, Lord.. pls keep him healthy, safe, joyful.. lovely... and lastly, pls invite him into Your Kingdom... AMEN!!!!

No comments: