Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cher Wei and Jonathan Ramayah's big day!

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs Jonathan Ramayah for their big day... =)

It was a romantic and lovely wedding, especially when Jonathan was singing her in to the sanctuary. ^_^

Praise God that they have 'Finally found someone!' and have now become husband and wife, in sharing their life, happiness, joy, LOVE, etc all together!

May God continue to bless them as they are now forming their new family. I guess this will be a day where Ps. Lai Fan and David would nv forget, when their older son has now become a husband and leader of his own family.

When I look at them, I always think, what a lovely and sweet couple! God is so amazing and lovely, where he put two great ppls together.. in glorifying His name.


It reminds me, He did bless me with one too... But without honourning Him and obeying His word, we had not only taking Him for granted but worst still, He had been neglected most of the time...


STill, He is faithful and just... by blessing me in many other ways. He is always there, not only when I was going through the tough times, but every other time. Whatever I prayed for, I've seen them beeing answered. He might not answer me directly and personally. But, by His own timing, my cry has been answered by His action!!!


He is a Doer, not a Sayer... What a wonderful God He is, who love me much more than I love Him.

I'm thankful for what I have today. I did not get all my desired situation fulfilled, but I know that's the best for me... He is good, and He know what's the best for me!

THe great plan that has well-planned way before I born is waiting for me... In HIs timing I will see them all!

1 comment:

Yvonne Foong said...

Hey Eva, great to know how the new Ramayah couple has inspired you! They'd be happy. hehe