Monday, January 01, 2007

Teatime STories for Women

















Linda Evans Sheperd
Refrehment and Inspiration to warm your heart

This is the book that I'm reading currently, a Christmas present from Connie.

I can't spend my whole day reading it but only reading it before my bed time. Too bad that no matter how awake and fresh I was, I will get sleepy really fast whenever I read on my bed.

That's also the reason why Im taking such a long time to read it.


Basically it's a book that compiled by Linda Evans Shepherd, with all the different stories wrote by ladies.

Chapters:
  1. Living Your Dream
  2. Encouragement
  3. Family
  4. Romance
  5. Forgiveness
  6. Children
  7. Friendship
  8. Laughter
  9. Grief
  10. Wisdom
  11. Overcoming

Ladies, if you love reading and are looking for a book that's encouraging... Consider this!

I'm currently only at the first chap but I can assure you, it worth owning one...

Cheers

1 comment:

conniexan said...

hey gal..glad u took up d book n read, was wondering whether u'll let it grow dust on the book shelf..lol
Read me the stories when u finished hehe..i only hav a short browse of it so far