Monday, January 22, 2007

Im so... soooooo tire...

Today I had 8 hours of classes. After 8-10am class I had two hours' break, then continously 6 hours back to back classes straight... Gosh, cant believe that I had went through that today!


It was not as bad while I was in the class. Becos God was with me must be.. eheh... but the effect of tireness is taking place now where I almost fall asleep in front of my pc while doing research on the B2B grp asg. =(


Tml, supposingly no class, but... becos our very dear Mr. Alex has to take off for March that we have to 'enjoy' our replacement class for tml. Have to prepare earlier, travel all the way to college, find parking... (super difficult wei...)... and after the class again drive back home...

It is soooooooo.....time consuming.... ='(


The replacement class that stuck in the middle of the day.. like can't really do much on other things becos of that. And the small B asg's due date is very soon to come... Gosh.. i pray i really can finish on time... at this time my brain cells had died more than half and Im kinda like running out of words to type...




Only God can do mirable.. so pls... HELP me!!!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>_<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

john_gan said...

you guys dont oark aunty may leng's house anymore meh?