Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hmmmmmm...

Haiz....


Hmm.... what shld I write now?
Hmm.. I have moved my previous blog entries to this current blog... it's good to store all of them in one instead of having two.


My dinner was quite wonderful, as usual there's many dishes to choose and the best is the Sweet Corn soup.. yumm yumm.. I love it so much.. Ken Yew too love it! ^_^

It's so fun to play with him... he is more mature, and able to understand what we are saying to him fully. He repeats watever u say to him... and it's easy to change his focus when he is demanding...


The sweetest part is when he is doing his job- walk up the stairs by himself to call us for meal. Imagine the very small boy, come over to ur doorstep and knock... Ku Jie (this is what he calls me)... Chi Fan (eat meal in mandarin)... ahaha each time when I see him knocking on my older brother's door I could really laugh, becos he seems so tiny when he's standing in front of the huge door... cute wei!!!!


Im still teaching him how to say I Love You to me. Other than the word Love he cant pronounce, I and You is no big deal to him... so... for the word Love he is only able to pronounce......... Ve.... You... so his I love you is always "I..... ve.. You!" Isn't he cute.. ahahhaha


Well, I have been trying to do my small B assignment, the report on the small Business the owner has created but was being interrupted all the time by my own stupid thoughts... Due to this, Im still in the first thousands words typing after few days... Isn't that slow?


Well, I jz could really concentrate. Like what pastor David preached today, we are easily interrupted. When we are praying, reading bible or doing devotion; chances of us loosing focus is so high. End up we might be doing other things instead of what we were doing earlier...

That's very true! It especially applicable to me. Or else, I would have finished my assignment so so soso so so early ago!



Haiz.. I need to pray more for my concentration on my study!


Btw, today's worship was good!!! Praise the Lord that it went realyl smooth although we have no practice at all but jz sing and play it spontaneously. I enjoy the worship so much, eventhough most of the time my mic was not functioning well... but the most important thing is the heart that served!! I rushed home after the service to do assignment instead of going for Cathy's opera play. I think the purpose had been defeated... @_@


Tml we'll have 7 hrs class again... but thank God on Tue we will get to rest and do our work at home... Praise God!

No comments: