Thursday, January 18, 2007

My little 3 months niece, Cloey

eheh... I have taken some photos of my cute little niece, Cloey when I was in Yima's house on Tuesday...



"uhhh... what's this weird stuff that focusing on me???"


"Oh... piao yi is trying to snap my photos..."


"Darren kor kor and me... don tickle.. ahahha... don tickle..."


"Popo...I need some rest... posing is tiring to me"


"ok.. give piao yi a wide huge smile so she would be happy and not asking for more poses... hihi"



Shaiks.... after viewing all these photos.. I've come to realise... I was NOT in any of the photos with Cloey..... :'( darn... I have forgotten myself... oh.. this is so sad.... how could I???




Ish... I will make another trip down when Im more free... Oh, CNY coming right? Yima they all definitely will visit my house, so I need not go down.. huhu... okok next time I must be in the photo... @_@

No comments: