Sunday, January 14, 2007

6th Jan 2007 show~

I didn't get the time to put up my previous show's photos... here comes...

Location : Bukit Jalil PUtra Stadium
Time: 1pm onwards end approximately 3 something


This is one of the very first photo I took on the venue rehearsal day, one day before the real show. This is one of the famous local chinese singer- Kuang Liang. Well I do not know his english name so no need to bother lar lol... Siti Norhaliza was there also but I was there late therefore only get to listen to KUang LIang's sound check his last song but didn get to see Siti.

This is me and Amy with the Roman costume for the opening song. It's a ballroom dance...

This is my ballroom dance partner- Isaac.





This is our group photo,8 pairs of Roman prince and princess eheh. Well of course not everyone is looking as the photographer didn inform us when to look at the camera.


Still, not everyone is looking but like only me ahah


This is Aaron and his partner for the dance, Felicia. Poser sial lol

I will never let go the chance to pose for sure.... Me and Kenn looks good too!

I suggested to take something like this lol...




Compare the two photos above, you'll realise the first one is obviously blur than the second one although the last one did not seem to be perfectly cleared too. After this show I've come to realise that Ah Fai has a serious desease- unstable hands. ahah...


Well that's all for the photos and costumes. There's one nice costume i did not get to show you because all of us were bz changing costume after the opening song and no one actually remember to take a photo of it. Keep it to next time then.. mayb after Aug. After I graduate I'll definitely grab all the show as I can to earn more money to buy my own car.. Hoo Hoo...


Jz can't wait to graduate~~~~~


No comments: