Saturday, January 13, 2007

Huray!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

Finally I've gotten a particular interviewee that I could be able to interview for my small Business individual assignment!

Not knowing who to approach, not knowing what field and what kinda company I shld focus on, I have wasted my precious two weeks time for my assignment. While I was thinking and worrying of how to conduct an interview asap that could be the best for me, my cousin sister Evonne Ch'ng came to my mind...

That would be good for me, if I would be able to interview her. As relatives, that will be much easier for me to do further followup regarding my report. Isn't God good?


God is so good... time and location are confirmed that next Tue morning I would be able to interview my cousin sister and soon I would have part of my assignment done... HooHoo...


Thank God in all His glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: