Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Great Day!

Im so lazy to write anything today... no one knows the reason.. even me... I guess laziness could be the only word that best descrip it.

Today I have 7 hrs class that lasted from 8 in the morning till 6 evening with 3 hrs break in between. The first class, small B I was not feeling that well. I was sneezing non stop in the class although I did not actually feel that cold. That was quite scary I almost though Im falling sick again.

After that class, I went to canteen and had my early lunch alone at 10am. =P It seems a little too early for lunch but no choice I have another class at 12-2pm, so that's the only time I can have my meal. Due to the cold, I chose to order Yi Mee soup to at least warm up my body a little bit. It did help as I stop sneezing after the noodle soup. ^_^ Having my hot noodle soup along with my super Expresso ice was such an enjoyable moment eheh...

After that I went to library.. to study my later on quiz... carrying more than 3 text books walking to library isn't something fun but no choice. By bringing them along with my class wll be more effective for me to refer to when lecturers are teaching. So, bear with it lor... since Im a final year student (lol)... have to sacrifice more so that I will not wasted my time in college.

Overall Im happy today for all the classes as I was able to understand and concentrate as well. Even though at the very last hour of class I was still awake and fresh! That's a very good news to me as normally my stamina will run low after few hours of lectures... Furthermore, it was really fun to hang out with my fellow classmates. I did not have that kinda experience for so long after my foundation course... That kinda enjoyable class where u will study and hve fun together during clas and break with classmates, making funs... making funny jokes...

Im glad that im able to enjoy it once more before I graduate, at my 2nd last sem in Inti College. Well, I guess this would be that kinda memory that I will definitely miss after graduating... Anyway I jz enjoy this point of time where time and schedule are packed and feeling occupied... cool!!!


Went out for a short drink with clayts, eric and adrian around my house area at about 11pm. Mervyn and daddy were like "what? So late still go out? What time u gonna come back???" It's good to know that they cares but at the same time I jz felt a bit uneasy to answer them the question....

Eric drove us to the Kuchai Lama Ming Tian, as none of us can decide any place. Clayts and Eric share one bottle of Heneiken, me healhty orange juice and Adrian ordered the lime with sour prune... later on they ordered 10 sticks of satay and I wanted some bite of fried oyster. That's all the food we had over there... Being bore and nothing much to talk about Eric started finding things to tease Adrian and then Clayts. Also, we played the 'see who can put the fingers longest in the ice water' game and all the sudden Eric suggested to play Truth or Dare. He looked at me and said, 'Eva, truth or dare?" That was like a bomb to me as I've seen the Hong Kong show about the game, which is quite daring and open. So, I Dare NOT play it... end up... Eric didn't really have any question to ask Adrian lol... so the game went like a super boring game as no one actually has any question to ask each other... It didn't even go one round as I did not dare to play it. Eric tried his best to ask Adrian a Q where everyone had known the answer long time ago ahah.. When comes to Adrian's turn to ask Clayts question, he actually ask Clayts a question that link to himself but never to Clayts lol... Well, as u can see we were that bored at that time and there's where the game ended.. Reach back home at 12am.. that's my yamcha night with them, whom I did not get to hang out with for long time... @_@

p/s: lol eventually I actually wrote that long...

3 comments:

john_gan said...

oooo.... so thats where they went after they drop me home la... cis!!! missed the fun. cis cis cis!!!

Anonymous said...

lol... i didn know u were there... oh u went dinner with them ah... understood! u working today right? mayb tat's the reason they didn ask u... eh... sign in lar my guestbook and my chatterbox... Stingy!!! >_<

john_gan said...

haha, i cant write things in chatter box la, cos my company block the feature. next time when i visit your page else where la. hahaha...