Thursday, April 12, 2007

Left Shoulder aching...

For no reason, Im having this back ache since morning, which caused me having problem in breathing. WHY? because whenever I breath deeper the muscle or whatever will ache... it's super painful like needle is poking my heart (yeah it links from the back to dono where.. somewhere near the heart I believe...) Went to the same Therapy I mention before with mummy and Shellies. The decision was made around 8.50pm when I was complaining about the back pain to her. As she has promised mummy before to bring her along the next round we visit, so three of us rushing for making appointment and out for the massage.

Reached there around 9.20pm (suppose to reach by 9pm, the lady said, but Halo, that can't happen as my house is not next to Taipan). So, we are only allowed to take the one hour package cos they needs to close shop at 11pm. Ok I shall not explain in detail about the massage part and taking clothes off part...



Anyway... this time I notice this place's massage is far too MILD to me, I need something that's stronger. As in, I will at least feel bone-breaking during the massage and bone-loosing after the massage la. That's why I pay for it right? This one is a little bit, like soothing my skin instead of loosening my muscle. Well, yeah I got muscle although it's loosen after few months of not exercising and dancing. I don't care at this moment, the focus is to study until I graduate... of course I need some 'extra relaxing moment' (shopping..) for myself other than study. So, I shall try Thai massage next round instead of this.. more of like skin-caring massage. Well, where to find will be a good question for me. If you know any, pls do inform me I would love to try.



Darn.. still aching since morning till now. Kinda... sorry to use the word PISSED! Imagine you need to breath harder to feel better but you cant!!! Well if I press correctly on the aching part I would be able to take a deep breath cos it would hurt that much.. but still pain...


Keep me in prayer... sigh~ The massage did not help at all. Thank God I need not have to pay for it, thanks to my very DEAR sister-in-law Shellies who give me a treat this time hihi (she sign the package and got 1 time free.. that's what I'd used...hihi) Good enough!!! Im happy, but pls.. I wanna take my breath...

oh yeah, it hurts when I move any part of my body that stretch that very Particular piece of muscle too.... %^&&**

2 comments:

john_gan said...

haha... bet you're studying on the floor... leaning your chest against the floor right? the gravity will hurt your heart this way and your back near your waist will hurt after long time. :)cos thats how i study last time...

Eva S. said...

Hmm... Im sitting on the floor instead of leaning. Remember the coffee table that placed on my upstairs living room? ahah it's in my room now next to my bed.

However, the pain of the muscle is very much similar to what you've written. It's the side above my rip to my back left shoulder bone...