Thursday, March 22, 2007

New experience

Shopping~

Went shopping with Shelies this afternoon around my house area after her interview in True Fitness...


In the shop .Tg-

I Bought...
1 Top
1 Short

She bought...
1 Half jacket sweater

Also, we've dig out few pairs of shoes and heels that suppose to be brought to the cobbler few century's back.

Yay, finally get my heels repaired, the Uncle was humble and gentle. It was quite cheap and I definitely will go back to him next time.

Hungry and we went for tea in Bakers... I had two slices of cakes and she ordered Nasi Lemak. Heavy tea huh? lol


Later on we went to another shop which stated buy 2 free 1.

But there was no customer and only one promoter standing at the bar reading magazine. Our visit did not change her position of reading and did not interrupt her concentration on the magazine at all. Ok, we shop on ourselves.


The shop is silent, no music... no nothing...


The clothes are.... old fashion, a little dirty and... the ambience makes me so uncomfortable...

However, I tried to lengthen my patient to stay even longer. Shelies went to try a top... iuuu.. not nice.


Massage~

Half way tru, we decided to go for some massage cos my shoulders are aching and was looking for a massage for quite some time. Then she reveal that she has a free voucher of RM50 to go for a full body massage... hehe.. of course we went...



So, it was my very first time of visiting any massage centre. We were laughing on our own for asking stupid questions and giggling for taking out our clothes... even underwear...

Me and she was like, eh.. don't look at me ah.. don't peep ah.. bla bla.. then we laugh again...

Giggling



It was good, the skill of the therapist was good and the ppl there are friendly.

Im lazy to write out all the benefits we have for just RM50, but it was something like got foot bath, then massage your back- from shoulder to toe, then your front- from head to shoulder, then tummy to toe. (Don't think even further I tell u...).....



Cut long story short.. for RM50, it is realy worth it to lye down there and enjoy for 1.5 hours. eheh compares to Ziling one mine sounds more worth it right? Yeah yaeh she got it free.. but I have to pay.. hehe...


I always wanted to go for a nice massage, but always leave that mind behind when comes to think of the price of it. But this time, just feel like treating myself a little better.

So me and Shelies have decided to go for spa and massage together once i got a job... periodically. And of course we wanna bring mummy along for her to enjoy with us too. I know she has not been to any of all this even at the age of almost 60.

Well, wel.. that's all.

Oh yeah before we went for the massage we went over to another .Tg in Taipan. There Shelies got her full set of armor eheh. Her motivation of her first day of work after two months of 'holiday' at home (maternity leave). So, now she has something even more modern than me. That kinda belt, necklace, dress,... that's all I guess. She is so happy and satisfy of her 'reward'!

hehe Thank God for putting us together in one roof. So she can always bring me whenever she wanna shop for me to choose the clothes for her... And I also get to enjoy shopping for ppl too ahah... Yeah I love to make ppl feel good, as in like matching and mixing for ppl so that they will look good.. that kinda thing



Yeah.. that's all.. lazy to write di...


Ciao

No comments: