Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wonderful Day~

Part 1: HairCUt

Went over to Kenn's place to trim my hair at about 4pm...






half and hour later... this is the result...




Back



Front



Side

I did not really change much in terms of the style.. but just asked Kenn to cut it little shorter, thinner layer to make it more in shape and easier to be shaped that's all...

I really love the side view where it looks super like... stylish eheh... Guess the cost...

It is...

RM15 ONLY....

Cheap... and Nice!

In case many of you do not know where I normally cut my hair, this is my personal hairstylist cum best friend ... Kenn Lee.

His contact is 016-6114077. Location is Kepong Maluri...

If u wanna change any style or get your hairdo guaranteed, you should know who to look for. There might be other places where the price could be even lower, but you can never deny the effort to travel all the way to kepong is worthwhile when you are able to look better in a reasonable price.



Part 2: Fellowship + Friendship


I went over straight to One Utama as my family has planned to have dinner in Shogun to celebrate my dad's 70th Anniversary birthday. Eric and John Gan came over to One Utama to somehow fill up my empty slot before my family come over. We do not know where and what to do and had been lingering to think of where should we rest our feet and munch something. I did not each anything other than the cup of White coffee from Old Town Kopitiam to save my stomach for all the sushi.

Here are some photos that we've taken to record down our footprint...

Clear enough this is me...


me and ah John Gan (realised he is always in Orange???)


and the very last... Innocent-wanna-be Eric Teng Teng Teng


That's all for the shots..

One amazing thing after we sat down in the Old Town Kopitiam was.. they were actually playing Christian albums... loudly.. lol

NOt that it is something new, but because we seldom experience it other than in Christian book stores!! ^^
I enjoy the atmosphere definitely, for I love worship songs sooooo much that can never keep my mouth shut for not following and singing the songs...




Time flies... after the chatting, laming (not me of course), laughing....

The two very gentleman brothers of mine (in Christ lar...) walked me over to Shogun to meet up my parents... so, another part of the story had began...



Part 3: Sam Family


The very cute Ken Yew called me KU Jie out loud when he reached the table. Who could ever resist this kinda cute boy that shout your name out sweetly? I Can't... After almost the end of the food session only I remembered I had brought my camera and should take down some photos...

This is where we started... after taking our own photo, Ken Yew and me took photos for everyone...


Daddy and Mummy (his yeye and yen yen)

his daddy and mummy (my 2nd bro-mervyn, and sis-in-law Shelies, definitely not my dad and mum lol)


hihi we took another photo of us. Shelies said Ken Yew looks like my little bf... lol


After some time of playing with him, we both created this game of ours lol....




It is not dirty as you think ok? We are playing the muakz game lar... Even if we really fall in love also would be family love and not that kinda thing you are thinking right now... Iuuuuu....





Connie and Jason (my 1st brother family)



This is Joselin! The new maid of my house, to take care of Ken Joe currently...



See how sweet and sound a baby can sleep...



I asked him to pose beside Jos...



There, another maid that has been in my house since... last year... Yati



Sleeping baby in my arm







tang tang tang tang!!!!

The Sam Family!!!!!


These are all the members in my house if u wanna do a household database record.. The number of members are expanding since years ago. About 8 yrs back our family was as small as five members, now we are 11 in numbers and another new expected baby girl in July. Woo.... 12 members! Now we can consider our family as a Big Family eheh... sounds really COOL!


See... Lovely family isn't it???




And the most precious photo of the day is..........









Tada... lovely couple for more than 40 years.



They both were born in the era of babyboomers and are quite shy in terms of showing the love towards each other. However they got no choice but to be influenced day-by-day due to the Modern thoughts that have been inserted through me and Shelies hehe... I actually asked mummy to kiss daddy as a bday present and payback as daddy has been doing it each time during Mother's day or her bday, but she was shy and did not want to do it... I can understand lar.. we were in a Public restaurant where all the tables around us were full of peoples...


After the 2nd time of asking her and her rejection, I compromise to just letting daddy put his arm on her shoulder. Who knows this super cute, funny and naughty daddy has planned to give her a kiss when I was about to snap the photo. ^O^


Lovely!!!!!!


Now you know all my naughty genes inherited from where right????



May God bless my family... and Thank God for putting me in the family and all the blessings He has given. I know it clear that I will never get to enjoy this without Him blessing everyone of us!!!



All Praise to the Almighty Lord God Jesus

No comments: