Saturday, March 17, 2007

Have not written anything for the past few days... (approximately 3 days)


Hmm...


That 14th March that day we went to Digi Telecomm for company visit, ziling has written down the whole trip with lots of nice clear photos... therefore I don't think I need to take time in writing it again...

Migraine started to attack me while we were enjoying our trip in DIgi, and it continues to 'company' me the whole day and night even after I took a nap to rest myself. Because of this, the whole night I couldn't sit up and do any of my work but only allow to lie down on my bed. Smsing ppl and reading some books that I've gotten for so long were the only few things I could do.

15th that day... I was at home whole day doing work, lepaking... Got no transport to go class due to the reason that Shelies car was sent to the service. Was doing the B2B almost more than half of the day... countless brain cells had died and i got no idea whether some new one has been grown or not. The same night, Tino, one of my dear friend whom I met in Taiwan (he is malaysian lar) came to KL from Sarawak for some business purposes. So, after some negotiation and arrangement I agree to meet up (I was lazy ok?) with him. Fatsen, our anytime-can-yamcha senior (also met in Taiwan) fetch him up from KL over my hse area. So, finally we got to meet up like after dono how many years (I've been back from Taiwan also almost 4 years liao)...


Fatsen, me and Tino


So, these are the two photos we took in a desert shop near to my area.

We were there for like about 2 hours... and left at about 11.30pm (they came at 10.30pm..) oh.. so actualy it was only as short as one hour meeting up with my old Taiwan battle friends. eheheh don ask me why I named it this way, super long story.

16th March y'day was Adrian Tan Choon Hwa's bday ehehhe... we celebrated his bday in CF (sing bday songs and lay hands over him) and bought a cake for him (sing bday songs again in Asia Cafe). Later on, we chat chat chat.... laugh laugh laugh... etc etc etc... to wait for Eric Teng to come over and fetch us to Summit for the show 300. Oh yeah, Eric Lim and Shaun came over to CF too for visitation and also to somehow celebrate Adrian's bday.

.
.
.
.
..
So, me, Eric Teng, Adrian Tan and Shaun went to summit for movie. Reach around 5.30pm (the show suppose to start 5.10pm) and we were still walking and talking slowly towards the cinema lol. Some more when to buy pop corns and drink, etc etc... When we got in the cinema was like 5.45pm? Gosh... late but slumber people lol. It was fun though even though I did not get to watch the very beginning of the show... quite a nice movie, I love the Spartan's fighting spirit and strategy, Thumbs up!!!

Linger around in summit for about less than 20 mins after the show end, we had to leave as Seng Yee was waiting for Shaun for some DOTA session in SS15. Then the remaining three of us went to Silva for dinner... and left for Cell Group after that.


Y'day night CG was quite packed. There were 19 of us... lol our Cell has expanded tremendously in the past one year... the number is ever increasing. However I was so weary and exhausted physically and could not focus and enjoy myself to the fullness.


anywayz.. there's what I've done the past few days.. im lazy to write even more in detail.

It is enough to remind myself what I've done in my days IF one day I lost all my memories... for those who know me well shld know that my short term memory disease has got worst...





Ish...


That's all for now..


Suppose to do work.. but can't really focus...


Ciao..

No comments: