Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another me???

Just realised something about myself

I tend to fall into deep thought some times when Im shopping.


It happened before, and just now.


It's not that I wanna isolate myself or what.. but unknowingly I just keep walking and walking w/o talking with friends.


Sorry guys (John Gan, Eric Teng, Adrian, Jack H'ng) If I've ever acted rude. It was not meant to be. But, Im just in my thoughts. Talking to myself in my heart about the differences of shop names, decoration, colours and how they display their goods. Is that my career sickness?? (Everyone knows im not even working yet) But being sensitive to the surrounding is what a marketer should have. Hmmm...



The tons of things going on and on in my mind has taken away the joy of enjoying every second. Im in the shopping mall, suppose to be relaxed and talking nonsense to my grp of friends. Instead, Im in my own dreamland and thoughts. It has drown me... deeply.


However, not feeling too relax and joyful is also the only way of keeping my momentum in doing my assignments and studying my subjects. This is quite contradicting... Im confuse too!


The only thing I can console myself is, give me another half year... I will be able to lepak with the gang anytime anywhere... everyday also should not be a problem. But will it be achieved in the future? Only God knows... =(

Im not being blue or grey or etc... this is what im currently feeling.



Mayb u think that Im too serious and boring... yes! At this moment I am...

So, which is me? the cheerful one? The quiet one? The cruel one? The noisy and naughty one????


Im confused!~

2 comments:

john_gan said...

haha... you've answered it yourself... you are the confused one. hahahaha...

Eva S. said...

lol.. mayb u r right...eheh