Saturday, March 17, 2007

some Photos- Do u think there's a huge difference of how i look???

Before I cut My hair~~~


A steamboat night with my fello classmates


That One U outing day with the gang.

Photo taken in Cat's hp


with John Gan


Dono where and when but I did use my own phone to take this.. one of my favourite photo...^^


New Hairstyle~~~

Side View-Within an hour after I have cut and rehighlighted my hair


Back view- it suppose to be this shape, but definitely after I wash and etc it will not be the same anymore... I knew it...T_T(that's y I purpose took the photo to remind myself it suppose to be that nice... I meant the style that Kenn made for me)

Front was like this..


That very same night I met up with my very old friends, Yoke Wee after more than 5 yrs of not seeing each other... (my hair still in good shape right?)


Photo that I look last night with Aaron Mar.
See the shape all like... haiz.....

Im jz wondering.. do I really look different after cuting my hair short?????

No comments: