Monday, March 05, 2007

It is shorter now...

Ok I've cut my hair again today. Yesterday the hair style was considered yuck, weird, funny and ghost looking by some of my DEAR friends, so I came to decide to cut it shorter. Honestly, I myself cant really take the hair cut too...

So went over to Kepong to my personal hairdresser (cheh...)- Mr Kenn Lee to at least make my hair more in style and some touch up and highlights too.

Here, my final hair cut and style...




Front view obviously...


This is the side angle, that is how short my hair is right now.

At least, Im happy with it. It cost more than the RM18 hair cut for sure due to the two color tone of highlights and touched up but it is worth it ok?


This is what we called professional hair stylist... *claps.....*



IF, u r looking for a quality assurance hair cut that worth the money u pay, let me know. I dont mind introducing my personal hairdresser to you. All u need to do is to pay me 10% commission ahahhah...



OK... that's all for the day. Ciao



No comments: