Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ok... Medium Long Hair

I've finally cut my hair...


Before





After...


The back view (carrying Ken Joe baby)


The Front view...

The back looks messy right? Anyway the lady did not cut it very organisely.. she just take up some hair.. and trim it.. then take up another part.. trim... etc etc etc...



Hmm... I wanted to have it shorter.. but she keep on asking me not to cut too much...

She wanna rush home????? I do not know...



She is quite nice but her cutting skill a bit.... hmm....



Mayb I might go another shop to make it neater... let's see how...



What do u think? I've cut like half of the length behind. Im feeling a bit itchy mayb not use to it. The worst thing is I CANT tie my hair now or it will look like chicken tail.... -_-"




Shld I cut it a little shorter above my shoulder????


Dont really like this length

1 comment:

john_gan said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ ada HANTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!