Saturday, March 24, 2007

Whole day schedule

B2B Class:
Class was 9-11am... interesting Ms Kumari ^^


High Praise:

Today's high praise was awesome...


I enjoyed the session so much... I pray that everyone was able to enjoy the Lord's presence as me... lazy to write about the detail.

Andrew had taken the video so let's wait for the video to be out and it'll be easier for me to describe then.

Honestly speaking I can't really recall what we had really done in CF and how the high praise was carried out ahahah... my Short term memory... sigh

All I remember, I was carrying so many tables by myself and others were either not there or bz doing other stuff... So I was carrying them one by one from where they were to the back of the room and stack them up two by two. Later on bz setting up the equipments and amps and mics... *testing.. testing.. and testing*

I was making noise and talking nonsense trying to warm myself up and others especially those who are a little new to the CF or have not visit us for some time... We did not have many audiences other than the worship team.. but I hope it was a fruitful session for everyone. Finished worship session at 2pm and I was a bit shocked.

High praise suppose to be almost 1.5 hrs for non stop 8 songs going on.. we had decided to do just 6 songs on the Tue prac as most of the songs are moderate to slow instead of fast songs...

I was bz singing, listening to the instruments and giving sign to whether play softer or louder, faster or slower etc etc.. have to multi task wei... lol.. but was really fun...

I could say that's the best time i ever had in leading.. most comfortable one..

Praise the Lord, all Glory to His name!!! W/o His Grace and Mercy all these wonderful things would not be happening... Praise Him!!!!!


Oh yeah, from less than 17 ppls to sign up for the camp we have had 50 ppls fron ICSJ!!!! What a miracle~~~ Wonderful God! He is fulfilling His promise to the CF wei...

AFter CF... packed up.. blabla.. we went to Asia CAfe for tea...

Yumcha:

Fun... Although I got bullied by most of the members there.. All the fellos that are bigger size than me bully me kao kao today... what lar say me short... this and that... ~~~>_<~~~~~

Even my CF daddy also nv help me... BIG bully!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im disappointed~


Pool:

Later followed them to go Pool...

It was my first day first time of really playing pool... ^^ Im a good gal ok I don't really hang around in those area lol.. Don't be offended cos Im kinda allergy to cigarette smell.. so... that's the reason why I did not explore the game until today.


Ok, they were laughing so loud when I first hit the ball...

But I know I can do it.. and I wish to pick it up even it might be really slow.


Slowly, Im able to hit in the ball w/o anyone's help... slowly, I know how to control the 'stick'...


Hmm... quite fun actually cos the CF fellos are all jokers ahahah...


Family:


Well well.. later on Shelies brought Ken Yew, Ken JOe and Joselin to join us for awhile... At last Ken yew got to see where his Ku Jie normally hang out and where's her college and how funny she is when she plays pool ahah... I guess this little boy had fun watching us too.. He was clapping hands and doing the 'yeah' sign whenever I hit in the ball or.. some times almost hit in. heheh


BEfore we left Asia CAfe, he saw the pool of fishes and turtles and all the sudden his energy went up to full bar and he was laughing and jumping and running to show us the fishes. Another thing that caught his eyes was the Macaws that is placed near to the pond. He kept showing us.. see.. bird.. see.. here got.. there got.. see... many birds... see... see... Ku Jie... see... Mummu.... see.... see... see..

Whenever I asked, Ken yew wanna go home? He will pretend that he never hear me and walk to the other side of the cage and again... 'see.... wah.... see.....' lol.. a smart boy he is...


We spend some times there standing and watching him showing us all the exciting creatures to him. Finally I got this idea of taking one photo with him in front of the cage and then we have to go home. So, he made the deal with me.... and we got to.... Go HOme.. Phew...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cell Group:

Went to Cell.... was really fun too! Celebrated Michele's belated bday and tried on the Chocolate Peanut Butter cake or something, quite nice but a little sweet. Rajan bought us Sneakers too. It was done in within less than 15 mins... crazy ppl they are, whacking chocolate like no body's business...
.
.
.
we had Aunty Amy's Fried mee hoon too.. yummy yumy... it was 'done' in within 20 mins. Few of them came later after their short discussion and found it... empty.. eheh sorry wei... I did not finish them up. For I eat so little it's impossible for me to bottom up the whole big bowl of mee hoon..
.
.
talk... laugh.... chat.... giggle.... blabla....
.
.
.
.
.
11.10pm... Wah.. so late di.. So, everyone got up from the chair after Bex talk about leaving.



Got home like 11.35pm...

and now...

1.12am..


Wah.. late.. time to sleep!!!!


night!

No comments: