Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bz days

Ok...

I had a very bz weekend that I hardly got time to sit down here to write any post for myself.

Friday went classes as usual, then CF... after CF went for a short fellowship session. Back home soon went out with Jacq and Chin Teik (company them to look for some stuff b4 the wedding, last min shopping.. sigh) and Eric Lim (my salsa performance partner for the night).

Conclusion of the shopping with them...

Crazy
Tiring
Exhausted


Back home around 11pm (we went mid valley with them around 5.30pm... calculate the hrs we've spent)...show them about the salsa dance me and Eric LIm has practice. Ok they are happy and fine with the steps...

They left, me and Eric LIm continue to prac. Connie called as she and Peter Lai is around my house.. so they came and somehow commented while looking at my prac. Me and Eric LIm stopped around 11.50pm... tire...


31st March (Saturday)

Morning

Jacq dono what it's called chinese ceremony where the bridegroom will be tortured before he can ever get his bride... ^^ ok I enjoyed this part cos Jacq has thought of ways to torture her husband-to-be before she become another member of the family. Three things the groom has to do before he could enter the room of the bride.

  1. Find the exact room where the bride is in. We locked three rooms and wait for the groom and the brothers to choose. The bride's maid was ordered to confuse the brothers team by wearing almost the same colour gown as the bride.
  2. Give the ang pao with the amount of RM313 (the bride said is the anniversary of their wedding). The brother team took more than 15 mins with negotiation of open the door then give the ang pao. However, due to the insistence of the bride, I was told to wait until the team give the amount to the sisters outside before proceed to the next steps...
  3. Say I love You, Jacqualine in 7 languages (Cantonese, mandarin, Hakka, Malay, Tamil, Korean, Japanese...) For those who knows Chin Teik would know that could be some problem for him due to his skin colour (Banana...) hehe
Ok, eventually everything was done.. I dono how long we actualyl took to torture the team lol. But the bride was having fun hearing the group shout and negotiate for me to open the door. hihi


After all the tea ceremony in the bride's side plus photo taking, I sent Katrina Wood (the bride's maid) over to the hotel- Cyberview resort. Definitely the journey was not as smooth and rapid as it seems in the writing here... (Im lazy and time is limited here ok?) Those who wanna know more details about it u can ask me when u see me... but it's my right whether to tell or not ahah...

Reached home around 2pm. Took my lunch (Ruski tomyam instant noodle) and head straight to shower and preparation for the dinner. (usher's team has to be there by 4.30pm)

As I could not find the songs for the dance I spent some time walking around in Endah parade with my latin dance teacher... the about 1 hr spent in there did not help in finding any salsa music. I got no choice but had to leave for the wedding...


*Gosh im lazy to explain any further... if u wanna know any more details about it.. U may visit my dear brother John Gan's blog for more detail description.


Conclusion of the wedding.. I was tire due to the bz schedule but it was really fun laughing and fellowshipping with my fello sisters and brothers from Eagles Nest... ^^


Ciao now.. need to complete my asg...



1 comment:

john_gan said...

my blog also not so detail wo.... hahhahaa... wrote most about my trainer's farewell dinner. ahahahaa....