Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Witness @ Grace Church Malaysia

Hi there, these are photos that uploaded by My lady Pastor Lai Fan of the scene that will played tml and saturday night.

The Witness


It is a musical about Jesus' born and story about the miracles that He has done while He was on earth... After the other stories in between... there comes the part how He was betrayed and crucified on the cross, for our sake! Lastly, not to forget about His resurrection from death and lastly got back to the Heaven. It's a very good and meaningful musical that further provide the insight meaning of what Easter means to Christians.

The details of the play could be found in my earlier post that Name- Easter

Look at the expressions of my church members... Im so proud of them!!!!



Youth Pastor Stefan @ Jesus on the left

this is my pastor, David Ramayah... cool huh?
hihi

Michele Kok @ Mary- Jesus mother


The last supper...
gosh this looks exactly like the one we saw on drawings right? You guys rocks!








The BAD warriors who captured Jesus... hehe
the middle one seems super small size ahah... sorry Stephen


LOOK... how amazing they are these God's ppl!!!

I was in the team last year but this year due to my final year study and exams I did not join...


BUT



You will see my photo up here next year... trust me!!!!!

Ciao, hope to see you (whoever is reading this) being bless by my Almighty God, Jesus. Amen!

No comments: