Monday, April 16, 2007

Finished studying?????

Ok, I've finished memorised what I have to...


Hmm... feeling so.. weird as I've nv finished my study so many hours before exam. Scare that I might mixed up all the information that I've chewed and swallowed in my stomach. All the best to my fellow classmates who will be sitting the exam with me tml. All the best and May the Lord be with us when we read the Qs, understanding it fully and correctly (so not happily answering wrong answer), and able to write fast enough to finish the paper on time or earlier.

Yeah, I can sleep early tonight but y am I feeling so lost? Will go college earlier tml to re-write and memorise all the points again... Thank God for the fast memory He has given to me, this is the first time ever I did not suffer and cry in exam preparation. Cool wei! The Lord is almighty!

About the Escape I will do it later... Once both my papers are overed.

6 comments:

john_gan said...

All the best in exams ah!!! Kanbate oh!!! God Bless!!! Cheers! :)

Eva S. said...

Thanks Brother, I still owe u a meal remember? I did not forget oh! Wait for me, when is your off day this week?

Anonymous said...

You mean you usually cry while studying for exam? hmm... you're making yourself too stress. Let me teach you some exam preparation tips next time.

Anyway, all the best!

Eva S. said...

Eric Lim,

Yeah.. I used to cry due to the stress that I could not bear. I used to study based on my own strength.. but this time it's different that's why Im not that used to it

john_gan said...

yea i remember... hahaha!!! can i bring my leng leng along ah... :p hahahaa...

Eva S. said...

Hmm... I hope not brother...


My wallet only enough to feed u 80% and Eric 20%... Your leng leng you will settle... cool?