Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What a BIG Misunderstanding

Happily went to the About Face for my Pedicure appointment. Reached about 10 plus, couldn't find any parking due to the morning market that placed just around the road. Turn more than 5 rounds. Finalyl got a parking. Got down from the car and walk to the shop, eee, the shop is not open.

So I called Liz, the nail art artist. She said she's there in the shop, then I told her im outside the Pauline clinic right next to it. She said, Oh im not in that shop, I will come to pick u up. So I waited 10 min under the hot sun (im standing under the roof but the sun just come diagonally if u could picture it). Yeah, sms her saying i'll wait for her in the car cos it's too hot outside. Then she called and ask me again about some new market stuff. Then come the best question I have ever asked:"not the one in OUG?" Then she... "argh? you are in OUG? not RAWANG?" Gosh, who knows where Rawang is... I haev no idea which part of the map it is placed how could I ever make appointment on that side?


-_-"


So, she asked me whether I could change date... I said NO. cos i've waited for her appointment for some days di... No any longer waiting. Look at my toes... u better don't imagine how..'Pretty' it looks!


So, I came back home with sweats and emotional sweat... she will arrive in OUG in more than 1 hours time. Sigh. thought I can get it done asap then continue my study...


Alright, nothing can be changed. Let's get the study started and wait for her...

No comments: