Tuesday, April 17, 2007

12 Ways to Improve Your Relationships and Your Life


Got this from my church's e-bulletin... Let's try to practice these...



  1. Choose to be happy rather than right in your relationships. This will prevent a lot of arguing!
  2. Repeat in your mind: "It doesn't matter" when you can't stop arguing (yeah.. if only I know it earlier... )
  3. Pay it forward. For every kind deed offered to you, do a kind deed for someone else. (yeah. try to bottom up the blessings so the Lord will be able to pour more in continously... Amen huhu)
  4. Write thank-you notes frequently (true but.. will ppl get frustrated with all the small small papers I stuff into their begs???). The energy of gratitude feeds happiness.
  5. Smile -- even if you don't feel like it. You eventually will! (YES, that's right...)
  6. When you think a complimentary thought about someone -- tell them ( I normally do.. some times scare to call on the wrong timing).
  7. Refrain from making judgments -- think something positive instead.
  8. Ask your angels to flow the energy of happiness to your loved ones (Angles will be so bz then... flying north.. south... east.. west... I got so many loved ones that needed the Lord and blessings ).
  9. Hug someone (who should I go???????) -- tightly.
  10. Ask your children (Thank God I don have any at the moment, in the future I definitely will eheh) to tuck you in bed and read you a story for a change.
  11. Give some service to someone who is more needy than you (hmm.. anyone want some lectures from Eva???) .
  12. Pray with your spouse (ok.. obviously I don have any at the moment...future one would be) and also with your family once a day (sadly they are not believers... sigh).
























No comments: