Friday, April 13, 2007

My answer to Mr. Eric Teng


Eric has wrote this post earlier in his blog...

____________________________________________________________________

Howdie people,

Today we are going to talk about work ethics. Well, to generalised and to group them all up, Malaysians do not have proper work ethics. In a rude way to describe this eg: "Leave shit for other people to clean it up for you" or "Good things I own up, bad things-sorry la, go FLY kite"

Well sad to say this is what we are going through in the working world. Some even might say "Aiyah, working is like that one lar~~~" or some would say "Its a dog eat dog world out there" and the infamous "The fittest survive"- So judging from the last phrase, we are some animal whose instinct tells us to fight for survival? I am confused. ???

Well just a point to ponder-we human or no??


____________________________________________________________________



At my second time of reading it...


Here comes my answer, u must click in order to see what I've written...


Hold your breath... get ready... and GO!





Don't kill me Eric Teng when you see this.. i just find it super extremely funny ahhahahhahahahhah... ok sorry im jz being noty aik?

No comments: