Friday, April 13, 2007

Left Shoulder aching 2...

Hmm... I was stupid!

The most effective way to cure the pain?
  1. Place my hand and pray over it. Ask God to remove the pain so that I can concentrate on my study lor...
  2. Apply lar Yoko-Yoko, doink!!!!!

Ok, I've done the above instructions and applied Yoko-Yoko more than 2 times before I slept last night. This morning wake up... Hmm the pain left with like 20%.. Hihi Praise God for healing me with the Yoko-Yoko!!!! Also thank God I did not have to pay for the Therapy...



HuuHu...


Just sent out my cover letter and resume over to Ms. Naomi, to send it over to Digi Telecommunication. ^^ I'm a little worried in filling my contact with 012-3838xxx. Will they throw my resume straight to the rubbish bin? Or smarter way, recruit me immediately so they will conquer another Maxis user to theirs.. ahhahah



Keep me in Prayer.. Thanks and be blessed!!

Ok mission next is to fill up my stomach with some nice instant noodle and back to my study!


Gambate!!!!!


Greatly invite God's presence to be my companion of my exam preparation. Amen HuuHuu!!!

5 comments:

nothing of interest here said...

hey, all the best with your exams!!!

here's a favorite verse of mine, hope it encourages you the way it encouraged me.
Psalm 37:4-5
"Delight yourself ALSO in the Lord, and He shall GIVE you the desires of your heart.
COMMIT your way to the Lord, TRUST also in Him, and He SHALL bring it to pass."

isn't that so awesome? Remember you can always count on God!

Eva S. said...

Yes... Amen!


Thanks my dear lady. Your tag name surprised me I thought who ahah...


how's life there? I have not asked u what company you are working in now?

nothing of interest here said...

i don't work anymore, dear. stopped last december. going to continue studies in TARC soon, but it depends la whether they gimme exmeptions or not.

:) be blessed.

Eva S. said...

oh... ok i got mistaken with your high heel post lol

nothing of interest here said...

sorry ya? prolly i wasn't clear enough. *smiles*