Tuesday, April 17, 2007

B2B paper is over...

Well, the paper is over, I hope I am not 'over' too.


Memorised everything, BUT, the one that I can use is so minimised. Lecturer said paper is NOT tough, when all of us look at the question paper, our face turn purple, red, pink, blue, green, and black. Ok, it's NOT easy, NO!!!


I hope and pray hard that I did not flung the paper. When I see the lecturer outside the hall...

Eva: Miss, the paper super tough wei...
Miss: Where got? It's easy what...
Eva: The area you mentioned did not really cover...
Miss: Got what... got outsourcing....
Eva: But the area that I memorised.. didn get to... write in anywhere...
Miss: Don worry... I see you write a lot what..
Eva: Yeah, write alot does not promise anything. Yeah I was bullshitting actually... do not know what to write. You said the questions are very direct and straightforward.. but...
Miss: Don worry lar... you write a lot... sure ok one...
Eva: -_-"


Yeah.. I pray and hope so...


My right hand almost dropped off after writting so much of dono-what-to-call data inside. I've done all my duty to write as much as I can.. the left over duty is for the lecturer to choose what can be used and what can't be used... sigh...


Lord, I better 'throw' this to You and let You handle it...


Im OFF

No comments: